From years amazon was using amazon mws for api integration for merchants. Now its transforming into revolutionary selling partner API . It will give developers and sellers a lot of control over their business.Point to remember as amazon launches aws SP-API in september 2020 but its previous features of mws remaining same.
In this tutorial we will learn key concepts of integrating amazon SP-API with your amazon market place web Application or website using php SDK on amazon’s EC2 instance.
for most reliable info you can visit
I will not go into depth of documentation provided , rather i will cover key points that we were missing while developing our application and problems we faced.
- Total there are 3 regions as of now which covers all marketplace these are:
- North America (Canada, US, Mexico, and Brazil marketplaces) known as ‘us-east-1’
- Europe (Spain, UK, France, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, U.A.E, and India marketplaces) known as ‘eu-west-1’
- Far East (Singapore, Australia, and Japan marketplaces) known as ‘us-west-2’
- For getting the details of a seller of a particular region respective SP-END point must be used mentioned Here.
- For each Country there is Market Place Id Here is List .
- Every Seller will have one selling Partner Id unique for a Market Place Id i.e. if a seller sells its product globally he/she will have many selling partner ids depending on how many and which country he/she sells
- You need only one set of aws developer account ( your AWS access key ID and AWS secret access key) for using APIs for any selling partner end point (just region of selling partner endpoint and selling partner id must be same)